June – how can it be June already and basically the middle of June?!
May and the first week of June were crazy for us – we were gone from home for three straight weeks, two weeks in Florida and then one week in New York. They were wonderful weeks and great trips. We enjoyed visiting family and celebrating my brothers wedding. But it sure is nice to be home.
Last week was our first full week home and it was a little crazy. Trying to get back into our normal routine has been super tough as well as having one of the busiest weeks for my shop thrown in on top of it. We managed to get through and I am finally getting a chance to sit down and review my goals for this month. Better late than never, right?!
Lets recap Mays goals and see what I accomplished, I definitely over set most of my goals. Even though I was on “vacation” I expected to get a lot more done since I didn’t have the normal everyday chores, but with having kids vacation isn’t as low key as it once was and I tend to forget that.
Blog 2 times a week– I was SO close to completing this, there was only one week where I only posted once.
- Photograph and list all the finished product that I have in time for our shop launch June 1st! – Nope, still have all my burp cloths to add, not to mention we didn’t have our June 1st launch party because I was enjoying being part of my brothers pre-wedding festivites!
Make & List our 4th of July Rompers and Shorts Work through and Finish the Email List Building Course by iHeartPlanners I am taking! It’s great so far!
- Read 2 business related books – Nope started two but didn’t finish them
Take a break from buying fabric for the month unless it’s absolutely necessary and for a specific custom project 🙂
- Make dentist appointments
Work out 3 times a week– I just didn’t work out while on vaca like I hoped but it was WAY too hot in Florida to run outside. Oh well! Get up by at least 6am every morning and go to bed by the latest 11pm Pray for hubby every morning before I get out of bed
- Read 2 books off my personal development/read for fun list – Started two books, only finished one. Didn’t get as much reading on vacation done as I thought I would.
Be more hands free and give boys more of my undivided attention
Not too shabby, now onto my June Goals.
- Finish the two books I started last month
- Blog Storm course – start it, since it’s already the middle of June, I know I won’t finish it this month.
- Finish summer rompers and headbands and list in shop
- Write a consistent email newsletter every week
- Blog twice a week
- All stock added to Amazon shop
- Finish the one book I still haven’t finished from last month
- Gym 3 times a week (or at least a workout)
- Get up early every morning
- Sebastian fully potty trained
- Keep on top of the house and keep my priorities in order
- Be more hands free and give boys more of my undivided attention
- Drink 55 oz of water a day
I have found that making goals helps me stay intentional and get as much done as possible in each of my days and my month.
Do you make monthly goals? How do you manage your time? Have you made your June Goals yet? If so, I’d love for you to comment below and share them with me!
Join our family, become an insider!
Want more of what you read today sent to your inbox? Join us in this journey through motherhood, it's hard work and it takes a village to raise these precious littles that were given to us. Let us be that village! Plus - get some awesome freebies!