Have you made you May goals yet?
After a couple of months sidetracked with other life happenings, it feels SO good to be back to the blog! Life has been crazy to say the least and most of my *free* time has been taken up organizing and working on Buccio Baby Box. It’s been an amazing journey so far and there is so much more goodness to come!
Something I have not been doing the last few months has been making monthly goals and it’s leaving me feeling overwhelmed most days because I don’t have clear goals as to what I want to accomplish each month. As a mompreneur I have found it so very important to break my to do list down into reasonable goals each month, week and day so that I am being intentional with my time. Whether it’s time with my family, time for myself, time for my business or time for my home, there are only so many hours in my day and in order to accomplish everything I want to I NEED to be intentional with my time.
I understand there is no such thing as perfect balance – however, I still strive to find it. Setting goals definitely helps keep me focused on what I want to accomplish each month but I also allow room for plenty of grace, especially as a mama of two busy toddlers.
- Blog 2 times a week
- Photograph and list all the finished product that I have in time for our shop launch June 1st!
- Make & List our 4th of July Rompers and Shorts
- Work through and Finish the Email List Building Course by iHeartPlanners I am taking! It’s great so far!
- Read 2 business related books
- Take a break from buying fabric for the month unless it’s absolutely necessary and for a specific custom project 🙂
- Make dentist appointments
- Work out 3 times a week
- Get up by at least 6am every morning and go to bed by the latest 11pm
- Pray for hubby every morning before I get out of bed
- Read 2 books off my personal development/read for fun list
- Be more hands free and give boys more of my undivided attention
We are going on vacation the end of this month, so I feel I should be able to accomplish most, if not all of these goals. I am looking forward to vacation to have some time to catch up on my blog and shop listings 🙂
Do you make monthly goals? How do you manage your time? Have you made your May Goals yet? If so, I’d love for you to comment below and share them with me!