No better time to start my monthly goals than half way through the month right? I can’t believe it’s already September, not to mention half way(!) through September. I made my September goals at the beginning of the month, so I have been working on them. Just finally now getting the chance to share them with you.
Here is a recap of my goals for August – lets see how I did:
My goals for August:
Relationship with God:
- Finish “Just Rise Up” – an awesome book about making Jesus famous that I am doing in a book club with The Influence Network – Didn’t finish this book, sadly. But I am not far into it so at this point it’s just best to restart it.
Spend quality time with Jesus every dayThankfully I’ve got this one down…not every day was a substantial amount of time, but I did make time for Jesus every day 🙂
Pray for my hubby every dayGot it! And boy has it been amazing to watch! Post on this coming soon 😉
- Find a simple way to serve him everyday (little act of love) –Gotta work on this and my attitude…feel like it’s gonna take some work and some time to get this one down pat…
Be more patientI was much better this month but I think it’s gonna be a continual goal of mine. More time spent playingoh boy did we and it was a blast, definitely helped with my stress level too which was awesome
- Zoo at least twice this month – nope…it was WAAAAYYY too warm to go walk around the zoo. We went once but that was it.
Control spending, only buy what is necessaryI was better with this this month. But still have to be conscience of this and continually assess what I am about to buy and if it’s necessary.
Try (and I mean try) to keep up with the laundryI was much better with this! We even went a couple days where there was just barely enough dirty laundry to do a load.
Health & Fitness:
Less junk, more veggies and fruitWas much better about this.
- Work out 5x’s a week – HA! Who’s got time for this?!
1 Craft fairIt was a flop but I was at least able to pass out some business cards
- Shop designed and live by September 1st (BIG goal, not sure it’s realistic, still lots to do) – wasn’t realistic but hope to launch it this week. DID do a whole blog redesign and added my shop to my website soooo that didn’t help anything…
- Add bibs and
burp clothsto my Etsy shop
- Post more consistently – Sadly my blogging took a back seat while I redesigned
- Write ahead and schedule – Maybe one day this will be realistic
Books to read:
- Finish “Just Rise Up”
Finish “Out of the Spin Cycle” Do necessary homework for my book study
Alright…not too bad. I had a lot of goals last month and I worked through most of them 🙂 I will just add them to my September goals.
My September Goals:
Relationship with God:
- Continue to dig deeper when I can
- Be more consistent in my prayer life
- Be more consistent in praying for Josiah
- Be better at doing little acts of love to do for him every day
- Play more
- Worry less
- Get through the season of teething with some sanity
- Enjoy the little years
- Pay off another credit card …this is going to be a BIG goal to accomplish but I am praying hard and doing my best to add every little penny possible…
- Continue to keep up with the laundry
- Establish a morning routine
- Get rid of stuff – considering the KonMari method
Health & Fitness
- Ha! (is running after two busy boys enough?)
- Start walking
- Run once the mornings get cooler
- Choose healthier snacks over junk
- Stay hydrated – boost my milk supply!
- Reach 100 sales
- Reach 75 items in my shop
- Save for a camera
- Post 3 times a week (archives count)
- Newsletter every other week
- Set up Affiliates
- Grow page views
Books to Read
- Power of a Praying Wife
- Thirty One Days of Prayer for the Dreamer & Doer
Alright…wish me luck.
What are your goals for the month? Do you have your system down yet? How is your month going so far?