The Mom Life Planner
Guys! I am SO excited about this planner! These planners have been my baby and I have learned so much designing them over the past year. They develop a bit more each time I design one.
The Story Behind the Planner
I love planners. I have a slight obsession with planners actually. I usually buy at least two different ones each year, mostly because just one didn’t have everything that I wanted in it. So. I started playing with the idea of designing my own. Something that had exactly what I wanted in it without the stuff I didn’t want. It could have the layout, the pages and the simplicity that I wanted and NEEDED.
I may not be the most organized person in the world but I do try. And the more I write down, the better I do. My life seems out of control when I don’t have it written down and a game plan in place. So I started writing down ideas, what I wanted and what I didn’t want, what layouts would work and what was too much. Then I started designing. I snapped some pictures along the way and had some friends show interest in getting a copy for themselves. So I started asking around and finding out what people look for in a planner. And by the end of last year The Buccio Clan’s Life Planner was born.
And the story continues…
I have made a couple tweaks here and there for the planner and I have also added a matching blog planner and direct sales planner. Today I am launching a whole new design for the Mom Life Planner. It has been cleaned up and made fully customizable! I have been using it for the past few months and perfected a couple of pages a bit but at last it is ready to be launched!
This is what is included:
- Brain dump page – print it as many times as you’d like, each month, each week or each day!
- Monthly goal sheet – sign up for my newsletter HERE to get this page right to your inbox
- Yearly goal sheet
- Undated monthly page – fill in the dates, month and year and use it over and over again
- Week at a glance – with a meal section at the bottom of each day so you have a quick glance at your week
- Meal planner with grocery list – plan out your meals for the week and have your grocery list right on the same page so you know exactly what you need for the week.
- Daily page – write your morning musts, verse or quote for the day, track your water intake, write your to do’s for the day and have a fully customizable schedule.
- Daily cleaning schedule that is fully customizable.
- Bill Tracker – have a list of all the bills you have, their amounts and their due dates.
- Bill Due Date Tracker – just check the box when you pay the bill each month
- Expense Tracker – great for writing down all the little purchases and watching how they add up. This sheet helps you to be more aware of where your money is going.
- Gift List – great for writing down ideas or gifts for holidays and birthdays
- Special Date List – keep track of all the birthdays and anniversary’s of all the special people in your life on this one list
- Books to Read List
- Bucket List
- Wish List – you know, for those random items you think of here and there that you’d like
- NEW Prayer List – keep track of all of your prayer requests and date them when answered
- NEW Password Tracker – keep all of you usernames and passwords all in one place
So many helpful pages all in one place. You can print these yourself and put in a three ring binder or you could upload them to Office Depot and they will bind them for you. I had office depot bind mine and it was well worth the extra money!
How do you plan your life? What tools are helpful to you? I’d love for you to check out my planner, I promise it is very useful! Check it out HERE!!!
Join our family, become an insider!
Want more of what you read today sent to your inbox? Join us in this journey through motherhood, it's hard work and it takes a village to raise these precious littles that were given to us. Let us be that village! Plus - get some awesome freebies!