Welcome! I am so excited to be getting this blog up and running! It felt like June 1st would never get here and at the same time it came way to fast! I hope throughout my posts you will get to know me – my heart, my desires, what makes me tick and my personality.
You will learn that I can’t say no to almost anything and that I am my biggest critic. But here are a few other random tidbits about me to start us off.
1. I like to play golf and I am pretty good – oh and I have my own clubs!
2. My favorite color is blue.
3. I am a PK or pastors kid
4. I love Disney.
5. I have Frozen memorized – hey, a girl’s gotta get some things done… can we say instant babysitter.
6. I have three tattoos (tiny ones, but hey – I got ‘em)
7. I have six (non-legal) middles names given to me in Jr. High. – Extra credit to those who remember them all. 😉
8. I love high heels – like the 4 inch kind. What can I say, I’m really short!
9. I have a love hate relationship with running.
10. I accepted Christ as my Savior at the age of seven and was baptized soon after.
11. I am a tightwad when it comes to money and hate to spend it.
12. I love iced coffee.
13. I am athletic and can and will pick up and play just about any sport. Thanks dad!
14. I drive a standard, stick shift, 6-speed car and prefer it!
15. I took piano lessons for twelve years and now just play for my own enjoyment.
16. I went to beauty school and have a full cosmetology license which means I can do hair, skin and nails. But I prefer to only do the nails part – mani and pedi’s are my favorite!
17. I love the cold and the snow! I’d much rather all four seasons than constant warmth.
18. I am the oldest of four kids. I have two sisters and a brother.
19. I have been working since I was 14 and have held twelve different jobs, most I enjoyed but my favorite by far is being a mommy!
20. My all time favorite movie is Beauty and the Beast.
21. I am super corny, but everything I say is from the heart and meant in the best way possible.
Join our family, become an insider!
Want more of what you read today sent to your inbox? Join us in this journey through motherhood, it's hard work and it takes a village to raise these precious littles that were given to us. Let us be that village! Plus - get some awesome freebies!